Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Lost Hammer

How can you lose a hammer in only five days? I just used it on Monday to hang a picture on my wall, and now that we need it again, that hammer has completely disappeared. I have been the recipient of some very dark looks and some scathing remarks from my dear sister throughout this entire day. As it turns out, she needed the hammer to assemble the cabinet she bought to store our bathroom towels in. Yes indeed, our towels have graduated from the basket they were once kept in to a brand new stereo cabinet, courtesy of Wal-Mart. Our toilet paper, also once kept in a mere basket, now has a shelf of its own.

This is all to say, where is that hammer?? I have looked everywhere... under my bed, in my closet, in every drawer I possess... I've even looked through my pillows. And I've also looked in every other room of the house. It's gone. I suppose it shall turn up when I least expect it, in some place no sane person would think of looking. I hate that.

Now where is that hammer??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it wierd how things just seem to dissapear into thin air sometimes?

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever find you hammer then?

7:45 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

No... sure haven't. I've been daring it to show its little head, but as of yet... no sign. I'm expecting to find it in some off the wall place like the freezer maybe...

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home