Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Club

Well, it seems that Sharon, Sara, and I have been invited to join The Club. At The Club, there will be frequent eating of candy--but no jumping on beds, and no homework allowed. Admission to The Club is by ticket only. And you must save your ticket so The Club Officials will know who you are and will thereby be able to grant re-admission to The Club upon your return visit.

This is as was decreed by Hannah and Madison [both five] earlier today. I think I’m honored.

“Are you coming home now?” Madison asked me when I called home this afternoon.

“No, Maddy. I have some stuff I have to do.”

“Oh. Homework, huh?”

...Yes, the homework goes on and on… BUT the end is in sight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet, I love little kids with their innocent ideas and comments.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home