Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Three Miles From Home


I was three miles from home and about twenty miles from work last Friday before I realized I had forgotten to put a payment in the mail at the office that absolutely had to go out by the 15th. If it was late, in fact, we would be subject to penalties. Argh.

I was so not in the mood to go all the way back to work for one little piece of mail, but the alternative was not a good one either. I couldn't remember seeing it in the mail basket when I left, so I figured I had, in my usual fashion, mislaid it somewhere, and I couldn't even call anyone who lived closer to go get it.

I had been wanting to take some pictures of campus because everything is so pretty around there right now, and I figured now was as good a time as any. So I convinced Sharon to go back to B.G. with me. We managed to beat the rapidly setting sun and took some photos of the flowers and landscaping. Everything is so pretty, but everything is also so deserted. Too bad.

When I got to the office, I absolutely couldn't find that piece of mail. I looked and looked...to no avail. I finally called Dr. G to see if he had by chance (please, God) taken it with him when he had stopped in earlier that day. He had. Argh again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenipher said...

Muy lindo tu blog.
Me gusta la constancia que has mantenido en el tiempo, desde que lo hiciste.
Te felicito

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home