Thursday, September 22, 2005

The N Word

Last weekend, I got to babysit this little darling while her owner was away for a couple days. She is the dog of one of Jolene's friends. They tell me it is a little long-haired chihuahua; I had never seen anything like it. It is the tiniest little thing, and such a sweet-natured dog. She snoozed on the table beside me while I did my accounting homework. I've decided I need one just like her.

My economics teacher has a problem with using the word "need." He says you only use the N word if it is something that you need to prevent you from dying. I think in this case, however, this is an appropriate use of the word.

2 Comments:

Blogger Politically Homeless said...

Awwww...love the picture!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

You should see the dog! :)

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home